Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This is finally happening

Happy New Year! After years of saying that I don't have the time for blogging, I have finally decided to make time. Up to this point, I have been pretty terrible at documenting the research and construction details that go into my costumes, and my resolution for 2013 is to change that. As much as I tend to undervalue my work, I've come to realize that there are people out there who would enjoy seeing my process, and might be able to learn something from my mistakes and successes.

Also, it will make my mother happy to see the things I'm working on. Keeping your mother happy is so important.

I will also begin the monumental undertaking of documenting past projects. So please check in from time to time to see what I've got going on. I will try to keep it interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment